Welcome to The Engineer Jobs, the premier site for all engineering professionals
Find a single or multiple job product that’s right for you and your budget
- Advertise in print and online to attract the senior audience
- Combine your listing with a button on the content site to capture both the passive and active jobseeker
- Advertise with a leaderboard, MPU or wallpaper for maximum exposure
- Multiple job packages available
- Speak to our team for further discounts
- For full options, please see our media packs
Launched in 1856, The Engineer is the most established media brand in UK engineering.
The Engineer Jobs is the specialist recruitment service for the engineering industry. Engineers can search and apply for jobs in specific sectors, professional disciplines, locations, and salary bands. Job watchers can register to receive email alerts each time a vacancy matching their requirements is published to keep on top of the best available roles. A key feature of the service is The Engineer’s candidate database, allowing you the opportunity to submit a profile on our confidential candidate database and allowing recruiters to contact you with relevant opportunities.
The Student Engineer is a dedicated channel of The Engineer aimed at student and graduate engineers. The site provides the latest jobs information as well as news on the latest opportunities and expert advice on how students can secure their first jobs in the engineering industry.
We are the only title to have a multi-platform audience certificate, that is PWC assured.
• 61,000 Page Impressions/month* • 23,700* Unique Users/month* • 52,326 Daily Job Alert Subscribers* • 181,70* Registered Users* • 141,764 Newsletter subscribers*
*as of April 2017
Print and Digital Edition
• 46,098 Monthly Magazine Readers • 138,000 Monthly Digital Edition Readers